Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thank you Marisa, everyone, and Happy Mother's Day

I know the weeks have long past since I should have written this. Life happens: we get sick, kids get sick, sun comes out so we run out, little boys learn to use the potty, and callings get busy. But I just wanted to say "Thank you" and post some of the things I've done/changed because of this challenge and because of you:

-- I re-assessed our budget
-- I've started praying daily in gratitude for my husband
-- I gave my mom a journal filled with questions
-- I've written a few more-than-normal times in my journal
-- I've looked in my children's eyes more often
-- I've thought more about how and when I'll have those "difficult" discussion with my kids (sex, gender, the scary scary world :))
-- I've  a few new recipes to try
-- Weekly or fortnightly "counsels" with Justin

and more things than I can think of right now. So thank you Marisa for setting this up! And thank you everyone for what you taught me. Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Ange. I appreciate your post so much and feel sheepish that you thanked me before I thanked you. The real thanks is owed to you and to everyone else that participated you made this a great learning experience for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete