Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So far so Good!!

I just have to report that two days into this week and we're 2 for 2 for couple scripture study! I know there's 5 days left, but hey, we're almost half way there! My husband and I tried to decide on a time that we could commit to...and we just couldn't. That's our biggest struggle (as I mentioned in my comment to Marisa's post)..and we're still working on it.


But, as a reward of doing it the past two nights, we were blessed to read Matthew 26, all about the Savior's time leading up to the Garden and his experience and suffering there. Yesterday we watched the Bible video portraying this event (which was really good), so reading it together tonight, slowly, and picturing the movie and feeling the emotion and the spirit bear witness of the reality and significance of the event was so rewarding for us. So, even with only two days down, we're already enjoying the blessings of reading our scriptures together. :)

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Keep it up! That's awesome. Its amazing how reading together can bring you so much closer. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be!! I celebrate even the shortest amount of time that I am successful at keeping a goal and I think that you should most definitely feel good about going two days strong. My husband and I also watched some of the Bible videos yesterday and they are SO good.

    ReplyDelete