Monday, April 9, 2012

Small World!!


Hey Rachel! Apparently we have met before. When I was at Marisa's apartment this weekend, we somehow got on the topic of Europe trips. We realized that I actually went on a Europe trip with you in High School! I even found photo evidence. I just scanned this from my scrapbook. I thought it was funny. Good times:)

Also, some of the rest of you ladies look familiar because I went to Davis High my Sophomore year (transferred to Viewmont for my Junior and Senior year). I also graduated from BYU. It is amazing how small the world is when you are LDS.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love this. What a cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that's awesome! I totally remember you! What a small world! Do you know where we were in this picture? Wasn't that trip the best? Good o'l Mr Orem. The second thing that is amazing is that you have a finished scrapbook! I started to scrapbook my Europe pictures a few years ago and only got to the second day in Rome (which if you remember was the second day of the trip!). Maybe I'll finish someday....

    Thanks for posting that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. Definitely an overstatement on the "finished scrapbook". I only got to Rome as well:) That picture happened to be part of the only 3 pages that I finished (I believe we are in Rome). I ended up realizing that I did not have the patience for finishing it and stuffed the rest in plastic picture sheets. That was a really fun trip:)

    ReplyDelete